BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13.12.09

So here's the sitch.

I have given myself a challenge, a project of sorts. Every day I must start and finish one drawing/painting. All digitally of course. (I am a digital art major in college.) There may also be some photography/graphic design pieces. I will start on January 1st 2010, and end on January 1st 2011! This will be difficult for me cause I'm in school right now too. But I have dedicated myself to this and WILL complete it. Thank you for support, I am very excited about this project to expand my portfolio and improve my skills!

I will also post on Deviantart @ http://oberobindobin.deviantart.com/

I am open to suggestions for subject matter. But please keep it appropriate, I am trying to compile a commendable portfolio. Thank you!

0 comments: